CAMEO | Terms and Conditions
- Liability disclaimer: CAMEO is not responsible for any problems on your server. This includes overloading the system or any other technical problems.
- CAMEO will publicly display the results of your service in the context of other results and will apply computational tools on the results provided by your server, including, but not limited to, structure and model comparison tools and model quality assessment.
- CAMEO reserves the right to exclude services with continued technical problems, low availability, or format problems.
- When publishing any results obtained from the CAMEO server, you agree to cite the appropriate references (to be specified). Evaluation of “private” or “development” servers is provided exclusively for development purposes. You acknowledge that such results can only be published after marking the complete dataset as “public” on CAMEO.
- Copyright: You confirm that all predictions provided by your server to CAMEO are free of all copyright restrictions and can be made fully and freely available for both non-commercial and commercial use.
- Liability disclaimer: The CAMEO service is provided “as is”. In no event shall CAMEO or its developers be liable for any consequential, special, incidental, or indirect damages of any kind arising out of the use of CAMEO or its results.
- CAMEO may send test queries in regular intervals to monitor the availability and performance of the service.